FootballBreak trips can be booked online via our website. The booking process is clear and simple. In just a few easy steps, your fully customised football trip will be reserved:
Find your trip
Select the club and match of your choice. You will see all relevant information for the selected package in one screen. The final price is based 2 people sharing. You can select the number of people who wish to travel. For a single traveller, the single room supplement will be added as soon as you proceed to the next step.
Compose your trip
- First, select your preferred seating in the stadium. You can view the various options on the stadium plan. In all instances, you will be covered under our 100% Seating Guarantee policy.
- Next, you can select your flight. You can be assured that all flights displayed will match the fixture.
- Select your hotel. You can view the various hotel options on the map provided and use the filter to easily locate the hotel of your preference. For example, it is possible to filter hotels located near the stadium or in the city centre, in order, to find the right hotel which matches your requirements.
- Select your extras. Here it is possible to select which Service Package you require (guarding against any possible fixture change). For many destinations, we also offer the opportunity to book a stadium and museum tour in this step. Where available these will be displayed here.
Confirm and pay for your trip
In this step, you will complete the details of the lead booked along with any other passengers. We will
also ask you to confirm that you have read and agree to our terms and conditions. You can also add any
special requests or comments to your booking. Once you have completed this information you can then
select your preferred method of payment. We accept Visa (debit/credit), MasterCard, AMEX or PayPal.
Please be assured that we do not charge any additional credit card fees or supplements regardless of
your transaction type.
If your booking is departing in more than 6 weeks, the required payment is 50% of your total booking cost. The remainder is then due 6 weeks prior to departure. (An email reminder will be sent to you). For departures within 6 weeks, full payment will be taken.
You will be redirected to the secure payment environment of our payment provider Adyen. Once payment for your trip is processed you will receive an email confirmation of your trip. This will contain a detailed overview of your booking.
Following your booking
Immediately (within minutes) after completing your reservation, you will receive an email confirmation of your booking and payment. This confirmation also details all selected flights, hotels and any extras booked.
You will receive your travel papers 7 working days after paying the full amount of the trip. This means that if you paid in two instalments, you will receive your travel documents 7 working days after the second half has been paid. Within these, you will find information such as:
- Confirmation of your flight details with instructions on how to Check-in with your selected airline(s). These will be E-Tickets, no traditional paper tickets will be sent to your home address. All flights located under the names provided at the time of booking, therefore, the most important thing is your passport or ID card. You will also be provided with the airline(s) booking reference.
- Confirmation of your hotel. You will receive a hotel voucher containing your unique booking reference. It is usually possible to check in at the hotel upon presentation of your passport (if necessary, you can also show the voucher).
- Confirmation of your football tickets. You will receive a ticket voucher that includes information about your booked ticket category, a map with stadium location and information about how your tickets will be dispatched.
- If you have booked transfers or other extras, these will also be confirmed in your travel documents.
- Directions from the Airport to the hotel and from the hotel to the stadium using public transport. With your passport, travel documents and bag you’re ready for your trip.
In the unlikely event that you have an urgent question for us while on your trip, we do have an out of hours emergency telephone number at your disposal. A representative can be reached for assistance 24 hours a day. Full details of this number will be included in an email which will be sent to you 7 days prior to your departure.
FootballBreak offers you two secure options when paying for your trip. Credit/Debit Card We accept Visa (debit/credit), MasterCard or AMEX Please be assured that we do not charge any additional credit card fees or supplements. PayPal is a safe and easy way to pay. In addition, when you send a payment using PayPal the recipient won't receive sensitive financial information like your credit card or bank account number. This way, you don't have to worry about paying people you don't know.
Exclusion right excluded
The right of withdrawal for online purchases is not valid for travel. One you have booked your trip the
various travel components are automatically reserved in your name and therefore cannot be cancelled.
If you wish to cancel your trip after booking, please contact us in writing by email. The possibility to receive and refund or money back will vary depending on the trip booked.